CISO Challenge #5
My current tools (e.g. IDS) create too many false alerts
The overload through false positives is a major concern of SOCs as they are spending time to investigate on issues with little or no relevance. In addition, relevant incidents risk to be overseen in the great number of alerts.
- Aggregation of various data sources to increase the alert quality
- Holistic endpoint threat score
- Integration of existing sources/tools through API for additional data correlation
- Network zones can be prioritised / de-prioritised
Benefits for CISOs and security teams
- Less false alerts
- Focus of the SOC team on relevant incidents
- High alert quality and efficient handling relieving the security team
Combining the best from traditional NDRs and SIEMs
ExeonTrace works with light-weight log data as SIEMs do, while traditional NDRs rely on traffic mirroring. For the data analysis, ExeonTrace provides specialised detection algorithms for network log data - like traditional NDRs.
Other challenges you might have:
Are you facing other challenges that we didn't cover yet?
We are very happy to discuss them with you personally. Just book a live demonstration of ExeonTrace.
Main benefits of ExeonTrace
Visibility into your IT network to identify weaknesses before they are exploited by attackers (exposed services, shadow IT, insecure and risky communication etc.)
No traffic mirroring
Algorithms are analysing light-weight network log data
Reduced SOC workload
Ready-made use cases and ML models, automated cross-data correlation and intuitive visualisations make the SOC work more effective and efficient
Not affected by encryption
Metadata analysis is unaffected by network data encryption